WHAT A YEAR 2017 WAS! A quick glance at what we accomplished in 2017, in a mere 3.5 months.
- Launched on September 12th
- Our debut Fall and Holiday Collections were very well received
- Held our first two pop-up shops at About Face and West Elm
- Featured in Fashionista, Grand Rapids Business Journal, and over a dozen more news and media outlets
- Launched Artists Giving Back Program
- Hired 2 Amazing Interns
- Worked with several local and industry lead influencers to help spread the word about ethical fashion at Joon + Co.
If that's not enough, we've also been working hard to gear up for 2018. New Year's is one of our favorite holidays because it wipes the slate clean, freshening and renewing our commitments with the dazzling light of new possibility. What was old suddenly seems new again, and after all of the overconsumption that goes on around Christmas, we really focus on improving ourselves through New Year's resolutions. Here are ours, and if we have anything to say about it, it's going to be a BIG year for us.